Fiber optic connection
1. After placing the disc, prepare the fiber for 1.5 turns, then wrap the remaining fiber in the Fiber Optic Splice Closure.
2. Use a single-core buffer tube as a single-core fiber tray and a ribbon buffer tube as a ribbon fiber tray. A nylon cable tie is used at the entrance of the splice tray.
3. Dock two (abdominal) fibers according to the specified method. The connector snaps into the slot of the fuse unit. The extra length should be coiled on the disk.
4. Cover the splice tray and press it into place.
5. Determine the number of disks to be superimposed on the soldering plate based on the different capacities required for the splice case. The type of overlay of the welded plates must conform to the snap-in soldering unit of the fiber optic connector, as well as inspection and maintenance requirements. Each two welded plates are superimposed, and the rubber can be folded into six holes to respectively grasp the three tenons on the upper and lower plates; four rubber flaps have two symmetrical positions on each side of the disc, such as superimposing five for splicing The disc, the double-layer disc and the three-layer disc are fastened in the above manner, the three-layer disc and the four-layer disc are fastened, the four-layer disc and the five-layer disc are fastened, and the five discs are stably stacked. . When it is necessary to observe or maintain the welding state of a certain layer of disc, as long as the two folded sheets of the upper layer on one side of the disc are removed, the welded plate can be opened like a page.