Today, Inline Closure manufacturers share the definition of passive components:
1. If the electronic component does not have any form of the power supply inside, the device is called a passive device.
Second, from the nature of the circuit, passive components have two basic characteristics:
1. Self or consume electrical energy, or convert electrical energy into other forms of other energy.
2. Just input the signal, you can work normally without external power supply.
3. Passive devices in electronic systems can be divided into circuit-based devices and connected devices according to the circuit functions they perform.
4. Circuit devices: diodes, resistors, resistors, capacitors, inductors, transformers, relays, buttons, buzzers, speakers, switches.
5. Connection devices: connectors, sockets, connecting cables, printed circuit boards.