Fiber Optic Splice Closure can play a role in protection and connection. The box is made of reinforced plastic, high strength, corrosion resistance, mature structure, reliable sealing and convenient construction.
1. Remove the cable jacket (if necessary, remove the shield and armor), then remove each jacket to expose the loose tube. For details, follow the standard methods recommended by the fiber optic cable manufacturer. The preparation length is 3 meters.
2. Clean the loose tube and core sheath with detergent, remove the excess filler sleeve, and sand the cable with 150 mm long sandpaper.
1. Select the seal with the smallest inner diameter according to the outer diameter of the cable and place the two seals on the cable.
2. Place the fiber optic cable into the appropriate manhole.
3. Connect the shield and ground.
4. Wrap the self-adhesive sealing tape between the two sealing rings so that the sealing tape is flush with the outer diameter of the sealing ring to form a cable sealing end.
5. Press the sealed end of the cable into the cable hole.
6. Pass the hose clamp through the cable rib mount and cable core bracket, secure the cable to the base of the connector box, and tighten the hose clamp until the hose clamp is tightened.
7. Place a nylon cable tie over the cable and cut off the excess length.
8. The remaining unused cable holes should be sealed with a plug. The sealing tape is also wound around the plug, which is required to be the same as in 5.2.4.
9. Wrap the reinforcing member around the countersunk screw of the splice tray holder and press it tightly.