As the name suggests, the fiber optic splice closure is used to complete the fiber optic splice closure. It is applied to the connector protection of the interconnection, branching and wiring of the cable. Its quality directly affects the quality of the cable line and the service life of the cable line. According to the shape structure, it can be divided into a cap type fiber optic splice closure and a horizontal fiber optic splice closure. There are heat shrinkable seal type and mechanical seal type according to the sealing method. The horizontal fiber optic splice closure mostly adopts mechanical seal, and the cap type fiber optic splice closure mostly adopts a combination of heat shrink seal and mechanical seal.
The scenes used in the fiber optic splice closure are divided into overhead, pipeline and direct burial. The fiber optic splice closure of the urban cable TV network is mostly in the population well of the pipeline, and some are overhead. The trunk network is mostly buried, and the rural areas are mostly overhead. Directly buried; horizontal fiber optic splice closures can be used for overhead, pipeline and direct burial, and cap fiber optic splice closures are generally used for overhead. According to the number of incoming and outgoing optical cables, it is divided into one-in-one-out, one-in-two-out, two-in-two-out, three-in-three-out and other fiber optic splice closures.
The fiber optic splice closure requires the following features:
1. Wide range of applications: Suitable for layer-wound, center bundle tube armor and non-armored cable, flexible to use.
2. Strong sealing: ensure no water or less water in long-term use.
3. Weather resistance: requires a strong weather-resistant environment, high resistance, high temperature resistance, and high aging resistance.
4. High mechanical strength: good shock resistance, tensile strength, compression resistance, impact resistance, bending resistance, torsion resistance, and durability.
5. The structure should be reasonable: the fiber-optic coiled tray, if using a loose-leaf rotary type, can be flipped as needed, the construction and maintenance are convenient, and the fiber-optic coiling has no additional attenuation.