The fiber optic splice closure, also called the barrel, is the place where the end of the fiber optic cable is connected, and then accesses the optical switch through the fiber jumper to prevent the aging of materials caused by heat, cold, light, oxygen and microorganisms in nature, and has excellent The mechanical strength, the sturdy fiber optic splice closure shell and the main structural components can withstand the worst environmental changes, while at the same time playing a flame retardant, waterproof, shock, impact, cable tension, distortion and other protection.
Fiber optic splice closure internal structure:
1. Support frame: The main body of the internal components.
2. Cable fixing device: used for fixing the optical cable to the base and fixing the optical cable reinforcing component. The first is the fixing of the cable reinforcement core inside; the second is the fixing of the cable and the support frame; the third is that the cable and the fiber optic splice closure are sealed and fixed by the heat shrinkable jacket.
3. Optical fiber placement device: The optical fiber connector and the remaining optical fiber can be sequentially stored, and the length of the remaining optical fiber should be not less than 1 m, and the remaining optical fiber disk should have a mean diameter of not less than 35 mm. The storage tray can be four layers, the capacity is large, and the storage tray can be adjusted according to the number of cores connected by the optical cable.
4. Fiber Connector Protection: The heat-shrinkable protective sleeve can also be placed on the core holder in the receiving tray.
5. Sealing the optical cable and the joint box: sand the joint between the joint box and the optical cable with the abrasive cloth on the cable and the base, wipe the sanding place with the cleaning agent, attach the aluminum foil, and place the heat shrinkable tube in the fiber optic splice closure. At the cable, use a blowtorch to slowly heat the front and back ends, so that the entire heat shrinkable tube can be completely shrunk.